VIA Technologies, Inc. announced the launch of the VPai Clip2 Pro Turnkey Solution for 4K Ultra HD 360-degree cameras.
VPai Clip2 Pro provides the most efficient and affordable path for companies to enter the smart camera market by combining a high-performance production-ready hardware platform with a user-friendly Android software app that enables real-time 360-degree video and image capture, composition, and sharing in stunning 4K resolutions.
Key features of the VPai Clip2 Pro Turnkey Solution include:
- Dual 8MP 210° fisheye lenses with transverse 360° and longitudinal 360° capture.
- 4K Ultra HD (4096x2048) video and image resolutions with real-time H.265 video compression engine.
- Enhanced 360-degree image and video capture and composition features including Time-Lapse, Real-Time Preview, Post-Processing Video Stabilization, Auto White Balance, and Enhanced Distortion Correction.
- Optimized night-shooting performance.
- Integrated stitching engine for saving smart phone battery life.
“VPai Clip2 Pro further extends our market-leading range of turnkey 360-degree camera solutions. By combining advanced hardware and software features into a single production-ready package with flexible customization options, it enables our customers to accelerate new product innovation cycles while minimizing development times and costs.”
—Richard Brown, VP International Marketing, VIA Technologies, Inc.
About VIA Technologies, Inc.
VIA Technologies, Inc is a global leader in the development of highly-integrated embedded platform and system solutions for M2M, IoT, and Smart City applications, ranging from video walls and digital signage to healthcare and industrial automation. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, VIA’s global network links the high tech centers of the US, Europe and Asia, and its customer base includes the many world’s leading hi-tech, telecommunications, consumer electronics industry brand names.
VIA PR Contact
International : Richard Brown